Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Mid Week Mayhem

It sure was a beautiful day - even though I spent 95% of it inside. I did take a few minutes to sit in my car at lunch with the windows open to enjoy some of it. I wrote David's birthday party invites while relaxing. I made myself a fill, wax and pedi appointment after work after checking with my Mother that she didn't mind staying late. My appointment was for 5 pm, but I arrived at 4:50 pm and was taken right away. Do you know what time I got home? About 7:20 pm! I thought my poor Mom was going to have a heart attack. David was in the front yard when I pulled up and he proceeds to tell me I should punish him for hitting Ava. As I am walking to the back door, I hear Ava crying. David and I walk in the kitchen to find my Mom feeding Ava who has huge red blotches on her face - especially by her eye. The kitchen looks like a bomb hit it because my Mom took everything out of the desk drawers so Ava would not harm herself, plus Ava's dinner blew up in the microwave! I told my Mom to be on her way and that I was super sorry it was so late. I finished feeding Ava and got the kids ready for bed. I had to give Ava Benedryl and then her bottle before putting her down for the night. When I came downstairs, I gave David his PJ's and I went into make us dinner and clean up. David was a VERY good boy for me. He put his pj's on and ate his dinner. He even helped me do some paper work for my Dad. He was so proud of himself he called his Gramps to let him know all the work he did. We played a game of soccer and before I knew it, he fell asleep on the couch. WHEW! What a day.
WAIT...before I forget...Happy 30th Birthday Mike! I wish we were in AZ with you to celebrate.

1 comment:

gina said...

Oh my- looks like your mom desreves an extra sweet something come Sunday!! :)

My day started with a flat tire, 3 hours later, the dentist, round up by the two littles getting put to bed at 4:50 because I couldn't get them to stop fighting any other way.
whew- to...MORROW, tomorrow- you're only a day away!!!!