Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I got to take a nap!

Can you believe it? I drove home from PA due to Steve's hang over and when we got home - I was exhausted. I unpacked the bags and asked Steve if he it was ok for me to lay down. Ava was already napping. Of course he did not mind, so upstairs I went. I fell alseep the moment my head hit the pillow. I think I got a good 1 to 2 hours in. Holly called as I was waking up to let me know she was on her over to give Ava and I haircuts. I quickly washed my hair - as not to offend her since I did not shower today. She trimmed us up and was on her way. Ava can see again and looks beautiful. I feel much better now that my dead ends are gone. I got Ava to take an afternoon nap and Steve took David to work with him. I watched a few shows while ava was sleeping. When she woke up she was in such a good mood. We played until the boys came home with dinner. After dinner it was shower time for David and then the bed time rituals began. I think today was one of the best days we've had in a while.

No comments: