Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

A quick buck

Boy - we were tired! We did not wake up this morning until after 10 am. I so needed that extra rest. I took a shower when I got up and let Steve sleep a tad longer. When I got out of the shower, Steve got up and went outside to wash his truck and pack up his powerwasher to bring to my Mom's. On our way to my Mom's, I made Steve stop at Dunkin Donuts for a hang over cure. When we got to my poor Mom's - her house was A MESS! The kids really took a toll on her and the house. I tried to help clean up as Steve powerwashed her deck. As he was finishing my Mom's deck, her next door neighbor asked Steve to do his. When he was done, the man gave him $60! Pretty easy money! We waited for my Dad to get home and went to Legget's for dinner. I was SO bad on my diet this week and it kept up tonight. I had a jersey burger and some of David's nachos. I only ate half my burger, but only because it was not cooked enough for me. I really could have eaten the whole thing. Ava screamed our WHOLE WAY HOME. Probably had something to do with the fact that we woke her up when we got to the restaurant and she was super tired by now. Once I calmed her down and gave her a bottle she was out like a light for the rest of the night. David fell asleep soon after and I dozed off while trying to catch up on mt DVR'd shows. It was a busy weeekend.

1 comment:

beach mama said...

OH LEGGETS!!!! I am so jealous.
I can't wait til next summer to sit at the bars again. I miss beer. :)