Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Missed

Today marks 1 week that Steve has been working nights. I have to admit, I miss him more than I thought I would. The first few nights seemed to go by rather quickly and I was able to stay awake until he got home. That has warn off fast. The nights so go by pretty fast, but I am SO tired that I fall asleep before he comes home. When I leave in the morning, everyone is still asleep - which makes me NOT want to leave - but cuddle up with them instead. I am now looking forward to the weekends MUCH more.

By the way, in case you were curious, Steve is still coaching baseball until the season is over. As of tonight, they are 7-8. I hope he can finish the season with a winning record to help him feel better about this being his last year.

I miss you babe.

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

It is hard at first, but hopefully you guys will learn to make the most of your weekends (or whenever you do get to spend time together). My hubbie is a pilot so he is home for 3-4 days and then gone for 3-4. I love that when he is home he's all ours and we don't share him with work that he could be bringing home with any other job. Try to enjoy those weekends and find little ways to stay connected when you aren't seeing much of each other.