Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tipping the scale

I'll admit, I fell off the diet wagon last week. It started Monday night when I was at the mall and ate dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. I had all good intentions going in, but when I saw the Shrimp Pasta Alfredo on the menu, I could not resist. By the end of the week it was the 'holiday' weekend so I kept on the downhill fall. I had a HUGE crabcake sandwich with sweet potato fries and a margarita on Friday, lots of junk, wine coolers and more margaritas on Saturday, Dunkin Donuts for breakfast, junk, wine coolers, a jersey burger and nachos on Sunday and steak and a milk shake on Monday. Even the 8+ miles I walked on Saturday didn't help me. I gained 4 lbs back - UGH!!!! Back to the strick plan I had been keeping myself to. I was half way there last week...not any more. 18 lbs to go.

3 comments:

AndreAnna said...

Setbacks are okay. Just get back on the horse!

Corey~living and loving said...

It is likely that you are retaining a bit of water too. that is an awful lot to gain in one week. very hard to do.

just jump back on the plan and hopefully next week you'll see a happy number. :)

gina said...

don't beat yourself up- for this to work long term it has to be flexible- and 18 lbs is better than 32lbs- which is what it would be if you hadn't done anything yet- right?