Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Framed

I hosted my framing kick off party last night with the help of my upline Melissa. The event went well, I just wish more people would have come. My Mom framed her wedding photo, my cousin Meghan framed a beautiful picture from Bermuda, my co-worker Kristin framed a photo of her nieces and my other co-worker framed a fabulous wedding card she received. I am really looking forward to getting their pieces back. Everyone seemed very pleased with what they chose. I am leaving the party open until Tuesday to see if I can add some more orders on. I'll even get something framed with the hostess credit I earned. I'll post photos of the items when I get them back. Be sure to contact me the next time you need something framed! You won't be disappointed.

No comments: