Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!


We had some spectacular weather today. Not too hot or cold and just the right amount of breeze. We spent the morning in the yard and doing some house hold chores. We had SO much laundry to do! In the late morning, we took a ride to Target. Steve needed new car mats for his truck and I had a bunch of things to get. We spent a good hour or more there. Ava took a nice long nap when we got home and David played. When Ava woke up we drove over to the school that David will attend in Sept. They have 2 great playgrounds. We all had a great time. I hope we go back again soon. Steve cooked steaks on the grill when we got home and I washed up the kids. Their feet were black! We ate dinner on the deck and it was delicious. I cleaned up and then put Ava down for the night. I had a ton of laundry to put away and then I got to relax. It sucks that we have to get back to work in the morning, but I am so happy the weekend was so great.

2 comments:

AndreAnna said...

Sounds like you had a great, busy weekend!

The weather sure was great!

gina said...

sounds like a great weekend- i love cooking on the grill!