Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Back to the cold

I took David to soccer this morning and Ava came along too. Steve was working so I had no choice. Luckily, I have really cool Grandparents and they came to the field to watch David. It helped me out - especially when David had to make a pit stop. David did very well in soccer today. He really enjoys playing goalie. After practice I let him play on the playground - even though it was FREEZING cold and misting.


Steve got home around 1 pm and took a well deserved nap. I had to wake him up to watch the kids so I could shower and get ready to take David to a birthday party. I told Steve before we left, that I would call him when I left the party and that we'd all have dinner at Chili's.


The birthday party was really fun. It was held at Bounce U in Morganville. David had a blast. My friend Jenn was there with her kids and David and Drew get along real well. They played together the entire time we were there. I must admit I had a great time too. I got to see and catch up with some of the ladies that I never get a chance to see. The party lasted longer than Steve or I expected but I was home to pick him up for Chili's before 7 pm.


There was a wait at Chili's, but although they told us an hour, I think we were seated in 15 minutes. Dinner was delicious and I even stuck to my diet. Speaking of which, I weighed myself this morning and lost 2 lbs! Even with the crappy weather, we had a super Saturday.

1 comment:

andrewnamy said...

we have the best grandparents in the world.