Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, April 11, 2005

Stomach aches & baseball

Yesterday was a gorgeous Sunday afternoon and we had tickets to the Yankees vs Orioles game. We were all so excited! When we got to the stadium we visited the new Yankee Store - really nice. Then we ventured to our seats. We were all the way at the top out in left field. We could see everything. The temperature was sweltering - after about 5 minutes I was soaked. I am all for the heat, just was not expecting it. Steve went and got David and I a hot dog and a pretzel. I ate the dog and we shared the pretzel. Steve packed Gatorade in the diaper bag so I drank 1 1/4 bottles - like I said it was SWELTERING! Well, at about the 5th inning, I felt like I was in labor! My stomach hurt so bad we gathered David (who was ready for a nap anyway) and made our way to the car. I can't believe I made it all the way home without dying, but I did. Steve drove as safe, but fast as he could. I was sick the rest of the night and still not feeling well today. I am not sure if it was the hot dog, the pretzel, the gatorade or the Yankees loss, but something did not sit well with my belly!

2 comments:

mkenny59 said...

was there salmon in the hot dog? that could have been it...

CMB said...

You guys are funny. You know Mike, there could have been salmon in that dog. Or Jill's underware??
Tray, Mike had salmon for his 1 year anniversary dinner and got food poisoning. Not good.