Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Dinner Guest

Normally people have dinner with their family, friends, neighbors or co-workers. I had the pleasure of eating dinner with Spongebob Squarepants. Where you might ask? Perkins Restaurant on Route 35 in Wall. My Dad (aka Gramps) found out that every Wednesday night they have a character at dinner time. A few weeks ago my parents brought David for dinner with Bob the Builder, I had a migraine and could not make it. So, tonight - It was Spongebob and I was feeling fine. We had a good dinner and Spongebob paid us a few visits. David was happy slapping Spongebob five and eating his chocolate chip pancakes. What is better than that? I would say dinner with Tino Martinez, but no one is asking me!

2 comments:

andrewnamy said...

I think it is great that Daivd got to have dinner with Spongebob & Bob the Builder last week. But, what about the adults?? Cara can have Tino (by the way, I never knew he LEFT the Yankees) But I want to have dinner with Jen & Brad. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM??? Let me help you work it out... Please!! From the Pope's death to Peter Jennings having cancer... a the least they could do is bring some happiness back to Pop culture!!!

Laney said...

SpongeBob???!!! How fun is that! My boys like those characters but they always freak me out because you don't know who is behind the mask, hmmmmm.
Laney