Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, April 08, 2005

Husband Pride

My husband has been coaching the Somerset County Vo-Tech baseball team for a number of years now. When he first started, he had some rough games. The kids that he had on his team were not the athletic kind, but tried their best. As the years have gone on, word has spread that Steve is a cool coach so he has had more kids sign up for the team each year. With that, every year the team has gotten better and better. I feel that is a reflection of my dear sweet hubby! In fact, so many kids signed up this year that he had to have two teams - JV and Varsity! Already this year the JV team is 1-0 and the Varsity team is 2-1 with 2 ten run rule wins in a row!! As you can see I am so very proud of Steve. He loves baseball and loves being a coach and I LOVE HIM! Go JAGS...

1 comment:

Laney said...

That is so sweet of Steve!! I give him a lot of credit. You make a great cheerleader, too!

Laney