Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

If only we did not need money

Yesterday was another gorgeous day. I think the temp was in the high 80's! My Dad watched David, because my Mom was having her mani/pedi. The morning started off with a call to the Pediatrician because my little guy is suffering with bad allergies. When I talked to the nurse she told me to give him children's dymatap cold & allergy, so I called my Dad and he took care of it. When I was talking to my Dad, I mentioned to him that David would probably enjoy going down to the beach. After David's nap, Dad took David down to his house in Spring Lake to pick up MomMom. That is when the fun started. The 3 of them went to Belmar to play on the beach and then to Point Pleasant to check out the boardwalk. David won a few prizes while on the boards. After work, Steve and I drove down to meet them at Perkin's for dinner with Sully (from Monsters Inc.). David could not believe his eyes when we walked in. There was Sully - standing right in front of him, welcoming him in! We had a great time. I just wish I could have spent to whole day with David enjoying the great weather. But if Mommy does not work, then we have no money and you can't do much without money.

1 comment:

Laney said...

Oh come on Cara, be honest, you are the one who really wanted to see Sully!! :-)

David is so sweet!

Laney