Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, April 04, 2005

My boyfriend's back!

Last night was the Yankees season opener against the Red Sox at the stadium. I would have LOVED to have been there in person, but I settled for watching it from my warm, comfy couch on YES. Hearing Bob Sheppard announce the line-ups gave me the chills. He uttered the words I could not wait to hear:

First Baseman, #24, Tino Martinez

TINO IS BACK and I am thrilled! Although he did not start the game, he did come in to relieve Giambi at 1st base and made an outstanding defensive play. The crowd welcomed him back with banners and loud cheers, as did I from my den. He looked fabulous in his #24 uniform and Yankee baseball hat. I just love his cute little face! The Yanks went on to win the game (of course) and now I can go on happily, knowing that My Boyfriend's Back!

No comments: