Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Bad Behavior

Lately David has not been on his best behavior. Yesterday I took him shopping after work and I had to leave the store before making my purchase because he flipped out. I just thought he was tired so we went home. Well today I took him to the food store after work. It was no better then yesterday. He would not sit in the seat of the cart so I put him in the basket. That lasted about 5 minutes then he wanted to help push the cart or should I say crash the cart into anything and everything. I was able to get him to sit on the handle so I could get the rest of my shopping done. I did, but with screaming and whining from David. As we are leaving the A & P, there was a display of balls. Of course David wanted to play, so I let him. I am sure you know how it went when we had to put back the ball and go to the car. Let's just say, not very good. Once we got to the car, I sat him in his car seat while I loaded the car. He managed to climb into my seat & 'drive'. As I was trying to get him out of my seat to put him back in his seat, he headbutted me in the face and now I have a nice red line (from my sunglasses) under my eye! The whole ride home he screamed and cried - which is what I wanted to do. These 'Terrible Two's' just might put me in the loony bin!

No comments: