Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

I hate this feeling

This morning my work day did not get off to a great start. I got to my office on time, turned on my PC and went into the kitchen to heat up my breakfast. When walking back to my desk I ran into a co-worker of mine that I like and respect very much. After saying Good Morning, he informed me that another co-worker of ours that I do not care for has been informed of such. That was not so bad (now maybe he'll leave me alone) however, this not so cared for co-worker is now telling others to 'watch what they say' to and around ME! That made me furious! I have absolutely no problem with anyone else that I work with. Everyone of us gets along with one another - we're like a big happy extended family. With that one person being the exception. He is new to our office environment and ever since he joined us, I do not feel comfortable around him and prefer not to be around him. Now, because of his comments, I am worried that people will feel that way about me. I do not like feeling that way. SO, once again, this not so cared for co-worker is making me uncomforable. Lucky ME!

No comments: