Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Sleepless in East Brunswick

Last night was one of those nights. David woke up in the middle of the night - not sure what time. I was so tired, I just brought him to our bed and laid him there. After repeatedly asking me to 'go downstairs', I finally got him to go back to sleep. But I never got back to sleep. He took up the rest of the bed! When I tried to move him, he would wake up enough to tell me 'No'. So I 'rested' with my feet on the footboard and my head resting on my arm (David had the pillow). When the alarm went off this morning, I thought it was a bad joke. I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. As I was using my mouthwash, I hear this little knock and voice saying' Mommy'. David was awake and ready to start his day, I however did not get in the shower yet and needed to be out of the house in 45 minutes!! I calmy put David back on my bed and turned on Barney. When I got out of the shower MomMom had arrived - Hallelujeh! I finished getting ready while David had his milk. Then it was time for me to go to work - and I did, with huge bags under my eyes. Thank goodness for make-up!

No comments: