Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Busy Beavers

This weekend is going to be a busy one. Friday after work I got my nails done and Steve had a baseball game in Piscataway. I came home to spend some time with David and left again to attend a scrapbooking workshop in Flemington at a friends house. Steve got home after I already left (my parents were watching David) and he spent the rest of the evening with David and put him to bed. I did not get home until 12:30 am! Today when we woke up, Steve went to Dunkin Donuts for munchkins. After he got back we had breakfast. I got David ready for the day while Steve cut the lawn. When he was done, I had to go back and get my nails fixed - don't ask. Now I am about to go get ready for my cousins bridal shower. Hopefully, while I am gone, Steve will get some things done on the house (yes, while watching David). Tonight we are invited to my aunt and uncles. Tomorrow we have a retirement party to go to in Stockton, NJ. So, as you can see we'll be busy as beavers! Hope you enjoy your weekend.

No comments: