Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Stupid things happen to good people

Today was one of those days. Steve took David to school today and accidently drove to work with my keys. Luckily my parents Jeep was here so I drove that to Newark. Once I got into the office I was rushing to get a cup of tea before our daily meeting. I walked into the break room, put my tea bag in the paper cup, got boiling water from the water cooler and slipped as I was walking out of the room. This resulted in a burn on my hand and face. Yes, that's right, I said face. I spend the rest of the morning getting treated for my swollen red burned face and hand. The afternoon went fine, but the morning I could have done without.

David had a good day at school. He did cry when he was dropped off and a little through out the day, but nothing like last week. He went to Chapel, played outside and took Gymnastics class.

I got a nice surprise in the mail today. My sister sent me a little gift and card to cheer me up. It did the trick!

2 comments:

Laney said...

Sorry you had such a bad start to your morning.

Hope your face feels better!

andrewnamy said...

I am glad my little gift brought a smile to your face after such a crappy day.