Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, July 22, 2005

The End is Near

Yesterday I decided to end the misery and I told David's school that he would not be returning in August. They did not seem surprised - I wonder why?

My cousin Mike came over for dinner last night and I feel horrible! I had a horrible day at work and when he arrived, I was not a happy camper. It had NOTHING to do with him, but I think he thought it did. Luckily Steve explained my bad day and I think he understood. I do not know of he knows this, but Mike was the highlight of my day.

Today I worked from home. When I say worked, I mean eyeballs burning, neck aching, brain bursting work. I had to do a lot of data comparing - it wears a person OUT! Tonight I did a Creative Memories class here in EB. It went really well and I met some great people. One of the girls is hosting her own show in August. When I got home, my angel baby was sleeping on the couch. He looked so cute. I am so glad I have him to come home to.

1 comment:

mkenny59 said...

hey, i knew your mood had nothing to do with me, especially after i found out what happened with the tickets and work. although i must say that you know it's been a bad day when the highlight of that day is watching me scarf down saugage sandwiches. those were some darn good sausages. and thanks for having me over...it's always great to see you guys!