Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sleep on it

As you have seen from my last post, I am not myself lately. The stress in my life has taken over and I have been trying to figure out how to get myself back. Steve and I talked a little last night and he told me to leave work at work. Now I have heard this a lot before, but for some reason when I woke up this morning, it really hit me. If I leave work at work and home at home, I can at least separate the stress and make it more managable. I am still determined to get a new job - but for now - I'll try this. Sometimes sleeping on an idea is a good thing.

This morning my godson/nephew Tyler had his tonsils removed. He is doing real well and I am so very proud of him. I wish we lived closer so I could give him a hug and kiss, but his Mom is taking care of that for me. Love you Ty!

No comments: