Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Great Day Off

I had yesterday off - YEAH! My Mom came into East Brunswick to pick David and I up and bring us back to her house. We picked up my Dad and headed to the Breaker's for breakfast. Next we went back to their house and got ready for the beach. My Dad drove David and I to the beach while my Mom got ready. Gramps bought David a huge beach bucket full of beach toys - David loved it. When he saw it he said "Holy Cow, Holy Sh*t". My Dad and I looked at each other, but did not say anything. If you make a big deal he keeps saying it. When we got to the beach we went all the way down near the ocean. I layed out a towel for David and set up my chair. I applied sunscreen to us both. David played and I read. MomMom and Gramps showed up shortly after. Gramps set up the umbrella and the next thing you know - David is asleep! Not long after he fell asleep the ocean was coming up closer, so we had to move back, but David was still sleeping. We were there about 2 hours and the weather started to turn. My parents brought everything to the car and came back to get David and I. David woke up when we leaving the beach. He said good bye to the ocean and we went back to MomMom and Gramps' house. It was a great beach day. We had lunch and David played on the computer with Gramps. My Mom had a terrible tooth ache and finally found a dentist that could see her, so they went to Freehold to the dentist. David and I went to Target to get some gifts and things. David was great in the store. When we got back to my parents, I gave him a bath and then Steve showed up. They hung out while I showered. My parents brought back a pizza on their way home from the dentist. We stayed a little longer and then headed home. David was asleep before we left. It was a great way to start the weekend.

1 comment:

Laney said...

Nice beach post! Glad you guys had fun and I am glad you found puppy.