Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Rain Rain Go Away

and don't come again until the weekend is over! Boy it is an ugly day in New Jersey. I hope it clears up for our Kenny Family Softball game tomorrow. My cousin Mike decided to do this last year and it was a huge success, so we're are doing it again. I will post pictures afterwards. I am working from home today which I have been told is a good thing because Newark is flooding! Gramps is taking David to Chuck E Cheese today because he went to school yesterday - not that is went well. Steve and I took him together (long story). We got to the parking lot and he flipped out. Steve carried him in to school kicking & screaming. I was able to coax him into the room but had to peel him off me. I left crying as he was screaming and crying for me. It was aweful. Steve signed him in and met me in the car. I waited until about 10 am and called school to check on David, the secretary said he was fine and watching the Magician. My Dad picked him up at 3 pm which made me very happy. When I got home, I read David's progress sheet. It basically said he was miserable. He did not sleep or eat lunch. I hope he starts to like school better. At least Steve now understands why I can not drop him off. Hopefully next week Steve will be the drop off parent.

No comments: