Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sprucing Up

Home Depot here we come! Steve, David and I spent our morning at the local HD picking out bushes and plants to landscape our front porch. Yes, we have been living in our house for 5 1/2 years and NEVER landscaped. I always wanted a wrap around porch, but when I did not win the lottery, we decided just to get new steps. That was last summer, so this summer we bit the bullet and bought some stuff. We bought 8 bushes total (4 for each side) and weed blocker for a total of $150! That is not bad. We'll need to get mulch either tomorrow or next weekend. Steve has been working his butt off all day, and already I like what I see. I'll post some pix later. Gotta go drop off a Consultant Agreement - YEAH!

No comments: