Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Working on the outside

On Wednesday night Steve and I went to Lowe's and purchased a fence, railings for our front porch and a new grill. I had a 10% off coupon and with that we basically paid 1/2 price for the grill - LOVE IT! Steve decided to stay home yesterday to start working on the fence. He got up early to start digging the holes and by 7:30 am (when I was leaving for work) he had 2 holes dug! After David had his morning milk, he went out to lend a hand. They worked on the holes all morning. Steve left our house around 2 pm for baseball practice and had all the posts cemented into the ground! What a good job he did. After he came home from practice, he and David put the new grill together. When I got home from my exciting dinner, I could not believe how much was done and how great it looked! This weekend we hope to finish up what we started...I'll post photos later today.

No comments: