Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

My Mother's Day

This morning when I woke up, Steve and David gave me a gorgeous Tiffany necklace for Mother's Day, along with 2 very thoughtful cards. At 10am, we met my parents, grandparents, Aunt Mary, Uncle Bob, Uncle Jim and cousins Chris & Jeff at the Seville Diner for breakfast. We had a real nice time. After, my Mom, Dad and I went to Parker Home to visit my Nana. We spent some time with her and then brought her to her dining room for lunch. When we got back home, my cousins Mike and Laura-Ann stopped over for a brief visit. I received an Angel of Tenderness, a real pretty top and a set of PJ's from my parents. While Steve was putting up the fence, we decided to cook on the grill, so my Mom, David and I went to the A&P to get steaks, shrimp, clams and some other goodies. My grandparents were at my house when we got back. I cleaned a little bit and Steve got the grill ready. Next my Aunt Judy and Uncle Jack arrived & my Grandparents left to go visit a friend. Steve cooked steak, clams, shrimp, hot dogs & cheeseburgers on the grill and we ate like kings & queens. Aunt Judy brought cake & donuts, so we had those with coffee and tea. Not long after, Aunt Judy & Uncle Jack left and my parents followed them about a 1/2 hour later. Steve got David ready for bed and we all snuggled up on the couch and before we knew it David was asleep. It was a great day!

1 comment:

Laney said...

Happy belated Mother's Day!!!

Laney