Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Hard work paid off

My cousin Jill is a 3rd grade teacher at Frost Elementary School in East Brunswick and decided to further her career & education by obtaining her Masters Degree. Last night we celebrated her hard earned Masters at a family party given by her parents (my Aunt Judy & Uncle Jack). There was food, beer & cake and we all had a great time. David made a friend named Christopher and was a good boy all night. I do need to make mention of the fact that Jill worked her butt off for this degree. She stressed everytime she handed in a paper only to be rewarded with a good grade for all her determination. I know I am not alone when I say how proud I am of her. She is a great person, a fantastic teacher and a very special cousin. I love her dearly.

No comments: