Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Mommy Vacation

I feel as though I have been on a mini Mommy vacation. Last night I went to Melissa's for a Creative Memories workshop with my Mom. We had a great time. My Mom make a lot of progress on her Disney album and won a raffle prize! I was able to complete 4 pages of my Stephen & Cara album and am almost done with 3 years of memories - yahoo! This morning I went for a pedicure and a wax before going to my girlfriend Christine's baby shower. The shower was in North Brunswick at La Bella Donna. I had a really nice time. I got to spend time with my girlfriends that I never get a chance to see. Christine received so many nice gifts and she looks fantastic. That concludes my mini Mommy vacation, but I don't mind. David is so happy that I am home and I love that!

No comments: