Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Blackout

First, I want to explain why the Smithville Train photo was posted today and not last night. I tried 4 times to upload the picture yesterday and could not, so I gave up. I thought I'd try again tonight and was successful.

Ok, now about the blackout. This afternoon my co-workers and I went out to lunch at Antonia's to celebrate 2 birthdays. Just as we were finishing up our meals - all the lights went out. It was dark. The owner and his staff came out to the tables with candles - which was funny. The first thing we all thought of was 'does our building have power?'. So, Judy grabbed her phone to find out. Of course our building was the only one for blocks with power - so off we went back to work. After work I met my Mom at Curves to find out not only did New Brunswick lose power, but Milltown, South River & East Brunswick also experienced blackouts. I have no idea what happened, but next time it happens, it better occur in my building.

No comments: