Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

What a great dinner!

I usually don't post twice in 1 day, but I had to follow up my last post before I burst! I met Melissa at 5 pm and we talked until after 7 pm and WOW, I learned a lot. She is a fantastic Unit Leader. First of all, she had an answer for every question I had. Secondly, she wants her consultants to succeed as much as they do and finally, she has so much enthusiasm for her job. You can not help but be inspired and successful with someone like her as your leader. I have decided to become a part of Melissa's Creative Memories team and I can not wait to start! One of her pieces of advise is to let everyone I come in contact with know what I do, so for everyone reading this...
I help people create albums and preserve their memories. If you would like me to help you, please let me know.

1 comment:

Laney said...

Cara,
I think that is great! I am so happy for you, I know your desire is to be at home with that sweet boy with the funny giggle. I can definately host a scrapbooking party for you, anytime!!

Laney