Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Completely Motivated

I attended my first Unit meeting at Melissa's house last night and I was completely inspired and motivated. She had great ideas and so did the other consultants. We even listened to a 'podium call' about getting your business off on the right track - that woman was great. She said some things that really hit me and I intend to use them. The first thing I am going to strive for is booking classes. That is the heart of this business. Teaching customers how to preserve their memories and safely store their photos is extremely important. Giving my customers one on one support will show them I truly care about them and what I do. I also decided to add a 'beginner' class to my monthly schedule. This way I will be able to invite potential customers to a class so they can learn and be inspired to share what they learned with their friends at their own class. I had already scheduled a monthly workshop for those customers that would like scheduled scrapping time. I also want my customers still in the power sorting phase to attend these workshops so they have scheduled time to sort. The biggest promise I made to myself was to offer the Creative Memories opportunity to anyone and everyone I come in contact with. As I have been told, you never know where your next customer will come from. I have a lot more ideas in my little brain that I am working on and I am completely motivated to put them into action. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Laney said...

Cara,
Laurie and I were talking about you the other day. We are in agreeance that you are simply awesome!! You are such a hard worker and we want to help you in any way that we are able! Keep up the great work!