Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Finally, Relaxation

What a relaxing day we had. We started off at Denny's for breakfast - I am a huge breakfast person. It was OK, I've had better, but they are giving away Madagascar masks. Then we came back home and did NOTHING! David and Steve worked outside a little and I caught up on paperwork. After I gave David lunch, he went down for a nap so I scrapped and watched the Yanks beat the Mets (YAHOO!). When David woke up, we played. Steve and David made dinner while I showered and then we ate. The pasta and meatballs were delicious. After dinner we danced and sang to Shrek and Disney music. David loves when I dance and sing - go figure! We just put on our PJ's and David will be going to bed soon. Steve and I are looking forward to the Contender. I love days like today!

1 comment:

Laney said...

I agree, I love days like that, too! Sounds like you enjoyed one another's company.