Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Puppy

Last night my cousin John dropped off his puppy Axe for us to babysit. He and his girlfriend are going to LBI for a long weekend. The dog is adorable and very well behaved. I must admit I was a tad nervous about having a dog in the house after not having one for 8 months, but he has been a pleasure. The kids love him - especially Ava. I love watching her with him. John and Holly had warned us that he is a chewer, so when I ran out to the A&P this evening, I locked him in the bathroom....or so I thought. When we got home, I saw his cute little face in the living room window. I was nervous that he might have done something, but when I got in the house, I was pleasantly surprised. I will not be getting a new dog anytime soon, but Axe is always welcome.

No comments: