Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Christening

My cousin's baby was christened today. The ceremony was very nice and very personal. The priest has baptised all the babies in that family, so he knows them well. That is always nice. The baby was so good and so beautiful. She has the biggest eyes. Afterward they had a party back at their home. They transformed their backyard into a great party area. The appetizers were right up my alley. Shrimp, mussels, artichoke dip, guacamole dip - I tried it all. Ava had a great time playing with the kids. David on the other hand was a pain in the ass. All he wanted to do was go home and build Legos. Finally he annoyed me so much, we left - even before the food was served. I just could not take it any more.

Ella and her Godmother


Ava and Lizzie

When we got home, he built Lego's and I put Ava down. Well, she decided not to take a nap and scream instead. I could not take it anymore, so we left and went up to the fair. I just needed to have someone else take their crap for a while. We ate and did some things, but did not stay too long. I could not wait to get them to bed and myself for that matter. I can't wait until this fair is over.

Ava eating fried oreos

No comments: