Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not in the mood

So, we are going to busy this weekend and I really need my nails done. I called my Mom earlier today to ask what night is better for her to stay so I could make an appt. She told me to go today. At my 5 pm appt., the girl is starting to do my nails and they all start to pop off. She proceeds to tell me that I need a new set! I ask her how much that will run me and she says $85. I reply by telling her that $85 is more than my total bill after a fill, wax and pedi. So she explains that I really need it. Then I remembered that I had gotten a coupon for their salon in the mail. Sure enough, there is a coupon for a free spa pedicure with a new set. So I agreed. I got a fabulous lemon pedicure while I soaked off the rest of my nails. What I did not realize was that the new set was going to take forever. I did not get home until 7:35 pm and I did not even get waxed. I rescheduled that part for tomorrow. UGH! I do have to admit, I really like my pedi and new nails.

1 comment:

gina said...

Sounds heavenly- I have not had my nails or waxing done professionally in over a year!