Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Love the unexpected

I worked a bit later than usual today and on my way home my friend and co-worker texted me. Her and her boyfriend were going for Chinese at a great restaurant by me. She invited the kids and I to join them. So we did. The kids were not on their best behavior, but certainly not their worst. We ate our dinner and then the kids wanted to see the water fall and fish tank. Ava wanted Kristen to take her and she did just that. I was talking with Lou about fixing up the house so I invited them over to see Steve's handy work in the kitchen. David was very excited to have them come over. He wanted Lou to watch him play Wii. Ava put on her crazy wild show and must have banged her head 4 times! She is too much. I was so happy they asked us to spend the evening with them. We had a great time and they are a very sweet couple. I told them next time we'll have to have an adult outing!

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

My son always wants his buddies to watch him play video games..I tell him, noone wants to watch, they want to play...damn kids..

Nothing like an adult outting, thats 4 sure;)