Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, August 22, 2008

All teched out

In case you were unaware, my 33rd birthday is Sunday. Yes, this coming Sunday. I LOVE my birthday and I LOVE presents. I really LOVE techy presents. My laptop bit the dust a few months back so my darling hubby has purchased me a newbie for my birthday! I ordered it on Wed. and it should arrive in early September. I was able to add some software that I have always wanted on it and get a few upgrades and stay within budget. Super happy and excited. Best part - IT'S PURPLE! Woo hoo!

Adding to my tech-ish gifts, I was due for a phone upgrade. I checked online to see what my options were and I was torn between the Palm and the Blackberry. I picked myself up the Blackberry Curve in pink! I know - it's not purple and I am a purple girl, but it is pretty non the less. The pink is pearly so it is not 'very pink'. I am still getting used to it and learning the ins and outs, so if you have one and have any tips, please let me know. Even changing the ring tone was difficult!

Now, if I can just win that camera strap for my DSLR - I'd be all set!

2 comments:

beach mama said...

COngrats on the laptop!! I wish we could afford one...but I just got a new car (that I was WAY overdue for) so that's out of the question for a while, unless we win the lottery.

I am also over due for a new phone. Mine is over 3 years old and the camera part doesn't work anymore. But I am not allowed to get a blackberry type phone. Hubby says I am on the computer enough at home and I need to be disconnected outside the house. LOL! Now I just need to sign up for twitter and I can txt all my stuff in! ;)

gina said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want the Blackberry (in the black cherry color) and Gianna wants the Palm in Electirc Blue or Sky Blue-Whatever- when we switch services in December. And how I wouldn't love a red laptop. sigh. Enjoy all your new toys!