Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, July 25, 2008

When did THAT happen?


I can still remember David napping in his boppy pillow and watching him sleep. Snuggling him up while he was off in la la land. It feels like it was yesterday. Now, out of no where, I am filling out kindergarten papers and getting him ready for his 1st day of school. It really did go by so very fast. Scary fast. I am just glad that he still wants me to snuggle him while he is off in la la land. My baby boy.

2 comments:

MomMom&Gramps said...

David has always been a good boy. I remember my 27th birthday. Seems like yesterday when our little girl was born. But time does go on and you always have those happy memories. Create as many as you can. That's important!!

gina said...

Another exciting chapter in the story of your lives! Enjoy and hold tight. :)