Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Holy Terror

Ava was up at 5 am today. SCREAMING. I could not get her to stop. I tried everything. I changed her diaper, put cream on her eczema, gave her benedryl for the itch, rocked her and gave her a bottle. She finally stopped. Then she puked. This was all before 6 am. UGH!!! Back to SCREAMING. I really need to get my butt in the shower for work and I can not out her down. I email my boss that I will be late and leave Steve with her SCREAMING. Even in the shower I can hear her. After I got dressed, I had her come upstairs and was able to entertain her with the piggy bank so I could finish getting ready. When I left, she was quietly eating a donut. Steve called as I was getting into the parking lot asking me what kind of pills I keep in my make up table. I was like "WHAT!" - yes, she was popping pills. I told him that there weren't any that I know of. So, I called the pediatrician and Steve brought her in. About an hour later he called to report that she is healthy as an Ox. No reason for this behavior! I was hoping that she had something that could be fixed and she would go back to being a normal baby. I was wrong. UGH! My Mom got there early to help out. I did not want to Steve to run away and never come home ;) As cute and loving as Ava can be - she sure was the utter opposite this morning.

1 comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

oh man...what a morning you had. I do hope it works out of her system and she is back to normal soon.
hugs!