Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Day off? Says who?

Steve and I have the day off to attend my Uncle Bob's pinning ceremony. He was given the title of General in the Air Force. They are giving him a ceremony and reception at McGuire AFB this afternoon and we are so excited to attend. However, I have done nothing but work my butt off since I woke up. I really needed to give my house a good cleaning and that is what I did. I wanted it to be done prior to my sister in law and the kids arrival and I did it. Tracey is watching David and Ava so we can attend the ceremony. They were so happy to have them coming over. Ava was saying Ty Ty and Ally ALL MORNING. She really is in love with Ty Ty. David was thrilled as well. They'll have a grand 'ol time. Ok, time to hit the shower!

No comments: