Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Calling the babysitter

Saturday night, Steve and I went out for dinner with my cousin John and his girlfriend Holly. I had called the babysitter earlier in the week to line her up. When I first asked John and Holly to go with us, they had declined due to Holly having plans. Then John came over Saturday afternoon to hang out, so I asked him to come with Steve and I anyway. When we were ready to leave our house, Holly called and she was able to meet us. We went to a local bring your own Italian restaurant. We all enjoyed our dinner and each others company.

I brought the babysitter home while Steve got the kids ready for bed. When I got home, David said "Mom, next time you go out to dinner, just have Aunt Tracey watch us". Well David, I think it's a but much to ask Aunt Tracey to drive 3 hrs to babysit for 2 hrs! He is too cute. His mind is ALWAYS going.

No comments: