Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Framing business

Yesterday my Uncle dropped off a picture that my Dad's boss would like an estimate on for framing. I put a lot of nice frames and mats together and took photos of them for my Dad to show him. I thoroughly enjoy the framing part of my business. It is amazing how different something can look just by the frame it is in or the mat colors surrounding it. I find it a lot of fun to mix and match to find that perfect look. I also am very impressed with the quality of the pieces. The pieces that people have ordered from me and even the ones I ordered for me, are fantastic. I am really going to work hard at making this work. I really enjoy it and want it to grow. Wish me luck and if you would like something framed, let me know!

No comments: