Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

The big 21!

The baby of the Kenny side of my family will be 21 tomorrow. I can not believe it! We are going up to my aunt and uncle's to celebrate with her. I know she has some big plans for next weekend and I hope she has a wonderful time. She is a great girl, I am so proud of her.

I remember my 21st birthday like it was yesterday. Steve and I were living in FL at the time, so he took me to Orlando to celebrate. We stayed in Celebration with my parents friend Rolly. Steve did not feel well but knew I wanted to go real bad, so he sucked it up and we went. We spent my actual birthday in Sea World. It was so much fun. Because it is an Anheiser Busch theme park, they serve beer so I was able to drink my first legal beer!

Ah, to be young again...

No comments: