Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Stormy

Yesterday morning when we woke up the sun was shining at the Jersey Shore. I took the kids outside to enjoy it. Aunt Mary took a bike ride out to the bagel store and bakery for some breakfast - she is sweet like that. We ate breakfast while her and Uncle Bob ran to church. Steve and I decided to take the kids to Seaside when they returned. It was so great of them to let us stay...we hope to do it again soon.

We did hit the boardwalk for about an hour. David loves the arcade, so we spent most of our time in there. We did walk over to the rides, but they were not open yet. The minute we got in the car, it started to rain. Talk about perfect timing. Before heading back North, we drove around the area checking out any houses for sale. When we got home I had a killer migraine.

Steve was kind enough to let me try to nap it off, but when I woke up it was worse. I thought I was hungry, so we took a ride out to Steve's work so he could turn on the AC and then we had dinner. We went to a restaurant that we had gone to for a Xmas party and liked. Our dinner was very good. My headache got a tiny bit better but came back full force on the way home.

The rest of the night I was in PAIN. I really can not take feeling that way. However, it has been a LONG TIME since I've had a headache like that. I think it was from the sun on Saturday.

Back to the work week now.

1 comment:

AndreAnna said...

Hope you feel better now! Migraines are the worst!