Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hospital Bed instead of Airplane Seat

While I was grabbing a sandwich yesterday, my Dad called to inform me that he would be watching the kids until I got home because my Mom was at the hospital with my sister. See, my sister and her husband flew up from FL last week to attend my parents 60th birthday party and were due to fly home yesterday afternoon. That all changed when my sister woke up with abdonimal pain. When I first spoke to my Mom, they thought it was her appendix, but she was diagnosed with 3 cysts on her ovaries instead. She will need to have 1 of them removed when she returns to FL. Her husband had to fly home Monday without her to get back to work and their animals. I think she'll be heading back later this week. I was glad to hear she did not have to have her appendix out, but abdominal pain sucks - either way. Isn't being a woman great?

No comments: