Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Do I stay or Do I go...

Still contemplating moving. I really love my house, but I do not like my neighbors or even the neighborhood. Mainly because there really isn't one. There is no place to go for a walk and we have no friends around. We would also love a garage and I am dying for a mud room. The shore is where I would LOVE to go, but it is really pricey. I think I'd rather go where I can get more for my money. The other draw back is selling. I've never had to do it, but it seems like a real pain in the ass. I also think we should get a certain amount for our house, but the market is for buyers, not sellers. I am torn!

2 comments:

MomMom&Gramps said...

Stay where you are! Neighborhood makeup can change- hopefully for the better. Good schools, next to a park and close to everything. Plus your house is really nice!

eyes_only4him said...

I have the same sort of issue with my house..

Its not a good time to sell, thats the issue..

My house in MI has been 4 sale for almost 4 years..