Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, June 02, 2008

Ty Ty

Happy 8th Birthday to my Godson Tyler! David was so excited that is was Ty's birthday. He could not wait to call him. We both spoke to him before David went to bed. It is really cute to listen to them talk to each other. Ty got a Wii and told David he built him - you should have seen the smile on David's face - priceless. We are going to celebrate Ty, Tray & David's birthdays when we go to their house later this month. We can't wait.

Diet update: By Friday morning I had lost the 4lbs I gained the week prior. However, I did have a drink or 2 this weekend so by this morning, I had only lost 2 of those lbs. But, at least I lost.


1 comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

I just knew that gain was probably mostly water weight. :) keep up the great work. :)