Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

This morning we went to breakfast with the Yoegel's to celebrate Father's Day before heading back to NJ. The food was great as was the time with the Yoegel's. We really enjoy spending time in PA with them.

When we got back to NJ, I invited my parents and grandparents over for dinner. I ran out to the food store and to pick up dinner. We were going to grill, but that would mean that Steve had to do all the work, so I called Chicken Holiday instead. Everyone seemed to enjoy their dinner. Even the kids ate! After a while, I served dessert - a kid favorite. There were donut and crumb cake crumbs everywhere. The day winded down early, everyone was pretty tired.

Overall, I think the Dad's enjoyed themselves.

No comments: