Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Disney's Hollywood Studios

Outside ESPN Club

Very exciting! We attended Star Wars weekend at the park today. It was so cool. David was in his glory. Again Steve's parents met us at the park. We rode lots of rides and saw the Indiana Jones show. I took David to see the Block Party Bash parade and Jedi Training. He did not get picked to be trained, but he was a very good boy and just watched. When I saw Darth Maul, I was happy he was on the sidelines. It was VERY hot today, so half way through the day, Steve took Ava back to the hotel to cool down. We all met up for dinner at the 50's Prime Time Cafe. Before we left the park Steve took David on the Tower of Terror for the 1st time. He loved it!
Jedi Mickey
Look what we got!
Darth Maul

Me and the kids leaving DHS

1 comment:

AndreAnna said...

Love the pics! Can't wait to take my own kids there. I finally had the second baby last week so maybe in two years!!