Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Not gonna make it

I called in sick today. I had a headache since Saturday and I was wiped out. I could not get enough energy together to get ready and go into work. So, I turned off the alarm and went back to bed. When I woke up around 8, my head felt a lot better and by mid-morning, my headache was gone. The ironic thing was that I had a neurologist appt this afternoon that I had to cancel. I can honestly say that since I started the vitamin regimen for my migraines, this was the first one that was this bad. That is pretty good considering I used to get these once a week.

I did take David to the pediatrician to have his tine test checked and then took the kids to Target. David got to spend his gift card - he was thrilled.

I really needed this day.

2 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

Glad your headache went away...and you ended up enjoying your day.

and having a fun birthday lunch with your friend today. :)

erin said...

unplanned days can be the best days!

Glad you had a great day :)