Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, June 08, 2008

It's a weekend of celebrations!

My cousins baby was christened yesterday. My Uncle Jack did a beautiful ceremony for baby Ryan. He was such a good baby too. After the church we went over to my Aunt Carol and Uncle Tom's to party. Everything was wonderful. The food, drinks and of course the company. Even some out of towners were able to make the trip. Amy came up from FL and Katie from CA. Jackie was finally home from Italy too. It was a really nice day.
This morning David celebrated his birthday with his friends at the Party Gym. He had lots of kids show up. Friends from school (past and present), relatives and kids of friends of mine and Steve. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. The place did a great job. I did not have to lift a finger except to carry the gifts and extra pizza to the car.We took my Mom to dinner at Bensi in the afternoon. It was her first time there. I think she really enjoyed it. Steve and I love their food. The kids weren't so well behaved, but what can you expect - they were exhausted from David's kid party.

Tonight we did cake to wish David and my Mom Happy Birthday with the family. My friend's sister made 2 delicious cakes for the party. Everyone loved them. We sang Happy Birthday twice to give each birthday person their due. David could not wait for presents. Katie helped him with the gifts so I could take pictures. He got A LOT of stuff. He will be a very well dressed kid this summer and have LOTS of Legos to put together. My Mom also received some unexpected gifts. Overall, a busy but really fun day.

No comments: